Biovea Vitamin E 400IU 60 softgels
- In stock
For healthy RBCs, Muscles and Immune System!
• Powerful antioxidant
• Assists in the formation of red blood cells
• Supports healthy immune system function
• Promotes healing of burns, eczema and other skin problems
• Supports healthy skin and hair growth
• Support healthy eyes
• Important nutrient for healthy cardio function
• Helps the body make optimal use of vitamin A and iron
• Protects fatty acids in the body
• Prevents oxidation of LDL cholesterol
What is Vitamin E?
Vitamin E was discovered about 80 years ago, but in the last twenty years it has been discovered to be a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin E is fat soluble and poorly absorbed. It is stored in the fat tissues and the liver. Vitamin E offers numerous health benefits, particularly disease prevention because of its powerful antioxidant properties.
Vitamin E is a term for a group of related compounds called “tocopherols” and “tocotrienols”, which occur in four major forms: alpha, beta, delta, and gamma. Alpha tocopherol is the most common and most biologically active form of vitamin E. However, current research is indicating that different components in Vitamin E may be responsible for different actions. For example, scientists believe that alpha tocopherol inhibits production of free radicals and gamma tocopherol neutralises existing free radicals. Since Vitamin E is a family of nutrients, it makes sense to take it in a form, which includes all the members of the tocopherol family, which would further support the health benefits of Vitamin E. Our Vitamin E with Mixed Tocopherols is 100% natural and contains all four members of the tocopherol family of compounds, making it more nutritionally complete.
A natural form of vitamin E is the most powerful and effective form of the antioxidant because it is the easiest form for your body to absorb. The Vitamin E used by our facility is derived from soybean oil and is significantly more potent than synthetic Vitamin E.
Why should you take Vitamin E?
Vitamin E scavenges the body for harmful free radicals and annihilates them. By destroying cellular membranes, free radicals are responsible for a variety of health problems including Alzheimer's disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson's disease, and rheumatoid arthritis. Vitamin E defends all cell membranes in the body from oxidative stress, promoting better health and immunity from illness, while increasing virility.
Who needs Vitamin E?
Anyone who wants better immunity and added protection against free radicals should supplement with Vitamin E. Supplementing with Vitamin E can increase the strength of your immune system and the overall health of your body. Vitamin E can also ease aches, pains, and sore muscles. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient.
• Vitamin E is generally non-toxic when taken in doses less than 1200 IU per day.
• In doses more than 1200 IU/day it may cause nausea, gas, diarrhea and heart palpitations.
• High doses of vitamin E may interfere with vitamin K activity.
• If you have an overactive thyroid, diabetes, hypertension, rheumatic heart disease, are taking prescription blood thinners, aspirin or are pregnant or lactating consult a healthcare practitioner before taking Vitamin E.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
• Vitamin E: 400IU
(as natural d-alpha tocopherol, with d-beta, d-gamma d-delta, tocopherols)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, purified water.
Allergen Information: Contains soy ingredients. Contains no milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut, wheat, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Net Weight: 39.8g
Take 1 softgel, one to two times daily with a meal.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.