Ultimate B complex 500mg 90 tablets
- In stock
Ultimate B-Complex: A complete source of B vitamins, specially formulated to reduce stress and fatigue.
• Necessary nutrient for metabolism of carbohydrates and fats
• Shown to support healthy circulation
• May support cardiovascular health and cholesterol balance
• Helps decrease anxiety and prolong sleeping time
• Beneficial for PMS-related symptoms
• Maintains healthy skin, nervous system, and gastrointestinal tract
What are B-complex vitamins?
B-complex vitamins are coenzymes involved in energy production. They are an important factor in the process of the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose and are also involved in the metabolism of fats and proteins. B vitamins may be helpful in relieving symptoms of depression and anxiety. It is particularly important for elderly people to get adequate intake of the B vitamins due to the fact that absorption of these nutrients decrease with age.
B vitamins are essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system and help people that suffer from stress and fatigue by providing relaxation and energy. The B vitamins should be taken together, although they may be taken individually for certain disorders. All the B vitamins are water soluble, any excess will be eliminated in the urine; therefore they should be supplemented on a daily basis.
Why take Biovea's Ultimate B-Complex?
This formula is a high potency B-complex formula that provides high doses of the B complex vitamins. In addition there are added minerals calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and chromium that provide additional support to combat the effects of stress, fatigue and anxiety. Moreover, this formula contains the herbs passionflower, skullcap and valerian that are known to reduce stress and anxiety.
Stress can negatively impact a person’s health in countless ways. Symptoms of stress include irritability and emotional depression to a whole variety of seemingly unrelated physical symptoms. Modern day life has become increasingly more stressful, and some individuals are in chronic stress mode. This product is an excellent option for individuals that lead stressful lives and are looking for a formula that will provide extra nutrients that will help counteract the negative effects of stress and fatigue. The combination of B-vitamins, minerals and herbs found in this formula will increase your body’s resistance to stress by relieving tension and provide support to the adrenal glands and immune system.
If you are pregnant or lactating, you should consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving:
• Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 750mg
• Thiamin (thiamin HCI) 50mg
• Riboflavin 50mg
• Niacin (as niacinamide) 200mg
• Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 100mg
• Folate (folic acid) 400mcg
• Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 125mcg
• Biotin (as d-biotin) 150mcg
• Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 200mg
• Calcium (as 85% dicalcium phosphate, 15% d-calcium pantothenate 115mg
• Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 100mg
• Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 75mg
• Chromium (as chromium chloride) 50mcg
• Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100mg
• Inositol 100mg
• Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 50mg
• Proprietary blend 20mg
Passionflower (aerial parts) 10mg, Valerian (root) 10mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), vegetable coating (sodium carboxymethylcellulose).
Take two (2) tablets daily with a meal.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.