Probiogen Stress & Mood Balance
- In stock
• Bacillus clausii: A well-studied, spore-forming probiotic with high efficacy and excellent tolerability. B. clausii can colonize in the intestine in the presence of antibiotics. Helps support healthy immune system responses.
• Bacillus subtilis HU58™: A spore-forming probiotic with the ability identify and support the decrease of harmful bacteria. This strain is known to produce Nattokinase, studied for its heart-healthy benefits. HU58™ also supports healthy immunity.
• Ashwagandha is a staple in Ayurvedic practice. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it helps the body effectively deal with stress.
• Magnesium: Research indicates magnesium is a powerful mineral able to support a healthy stress response and mood by influencing brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters.
• Lemon Balm is widely used for its naturally calming properties.
• Sage is known for its support for healthy cognitive functions and its natural relaxing qualities.
• L-theanine is an amino acid that’s used to support mental and physical relaxation with causing drowsiness.
• Holy Basil is a powerful antioxidant that’s been cultivated throughout history for its positive benefits on the mind and body.
Take Take two (2) capsules twice daily after a meal or as directed by your physician. No refrigeration needed.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.