Biovea Oil of oregano 150mg 90 softgels
• Help cure mild stomach problems
• Strengthens the immune system
• Increases joint and muscle flexibility
• Improves Respiratory Health
What is Oil of Oregano?
Oil of Oregano is an extract from the Oregano plant, also known as Origanum vulgare. This plant is also a member of the mint family Labiatae. Oil of Oregano is a highly potent purifier that provides many benefits for human health. It is a natural substance that is extracted from wild oregano plants, and two key compounds found in it are carvacrol and thymol. Studies have shown that both of these compounds have significant effects on harmful microorganisms that cause many illnesses in humans.
It is important not to confuse Oil of Oregano with common oregano that is used as a spice for cooking. Common oregano is typically Origanum marjoram, while Oil of Oregano is derived from Origanum vulgare.
Why should you take Oil of Oregano?
Oil of Oregano is known to be a potent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, & antiparasitic oil that can reduce pain and inflammation & effectively fight off infections. It also helps to strengthen the immune system, increase joint and muscle flexibility, & improve respiratory health. The most widely known and spread benefit of oregano oil is its ability to cure mild stomach problems. It is also well known for its cough-clearing qualities. However, Oregano has many other benefits, among these: exterminating fungus, digestive problems, migraine headaches, athlete’s foot, sore throat, breathing problems, dandruff (and other skin problems).
Are there any side effects?
• Oregano oil may reduce the body's ability to absorb iron. Therefore, it is recommended that any regular use be combined with regular consumption of iron supplements. For this reason, pregnant women are advised not to take Oil of Oregano regularly.
• People that have allergies to thyme, basil, mint, or sage may be sensitive to Oil of Oregano as well, since they are in the same family of plants. If any skin irritation, rashes, or vomiting occurs when using it, it is recommended that you discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
• Oil of Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 150mg
(10:1 Extract equivalent to 1,500mg of Oregano)
Other Ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, oregano oil, purified water.
Allergen Information: Contains no gluten, artificial colour, flavour or sweeteners, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, wheat, yeast, fish.
Take 1 softgel once or twice daily, preferably with meals. If you experience a heat sensation after using, this is a normal reaction.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Free shipping with $100+ orders.
Next day NZ Post Courier delivery to most places in New Zealand.