Harker Herbals Liver Tonic 250ml
- In stock
The liver is an iron organ and 858 Liver Tonic is an iron and oxygen-rich liver and blood elixir, having a blood-purifying effect. 858 Liver Tonic is a compound of over 20 liver or ‘hepatic’ herbs and oils, each historically proven to beneficially detoxify these blood-making organs of the body and bring about an improvement in general health. The spleen, gallbladder and pancreas are also benefited by this potent, yet very gentle-acting, liver tonic.
• Detoxifies and cleanses the liver and other organs.
• Supports healthy viscera lymphatic system.
• Improves the blood to give better general health.
• Note: Nausea may occur as the liver dumps its toxins into bloodstream. Treat with rest, peppermint teas, fresh air and water. Abstinence from the elixir for 1 to 2 days will ease this natural purgatory feeling. Nausea in treatment will subside.
Oils & Ethers
• Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
• Cajeput (Cajuput) (Melaleuca cajeputi - Oil of the leaf)
• Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
• Coriander (Coriandrum sativum - Oil of the seed)
• Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare - Oil of the seed)
• Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
• Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
• Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
• Black cohosh (Cimicifuca racemosa - The root)
• Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
• Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus - The flowers)
• Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
• Gorse (Ulex europaeus - Tips and flowers)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
• Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum - The root)
• Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)
• Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
• Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
• Kelp, giant (Laminaria)
• Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
• Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
• Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
• Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Adults (12 years and over): 5-10ml, 3-4x daily. Children (2-12 years): 2.5ml, 3-4x daily. Infants: (1-2 years): 1.25ml, 2-3x daily. Swill prior to swallowing.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. Should be accompanied by plenty of yellow and/or green fruits (juices especially) and vegetables. Lemon or grapefruit in water is a decided advantage.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.