Useful in all low immune response and poor health situations to build immunity, energy and aid in recuperation. It is made from a harmonious blend of herbs that have a specific therapeutic action on some part of the organism all of which are synergistic and dependent on each other. Note - combining mineral-rich systemic tonics together from the Malcolm Harker range increases the curatory potency and potential toward wellness.
• Supports the bodies natural immunity responses.
• Useful for general debility, fatigue, low libido and recuperation.
• Provides vital blood nutrients and oxygen rich minerals
Oils & Ethers
• Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
• Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
• Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
• Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
• Frankincense (Boswellia sacra - Oil from the resin of the tree)
• Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
• Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
• Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
• Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea - The root)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
• Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
• Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
• Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
• Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
• Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
• Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
• Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
• Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Adults (12 years and over): 5-10ml, 3-4x daily. Children (2-12 years): 2.5ml, 3-4x daily. Infants: (1-2 years): 1.25ml, 2-3x daily. Swill prior to swallowing.
Best taken straight. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.