Supports normal function and activity of the heart. A heart elixir and kidney cleanser in one, Heart Health supports kidney health and cleansing and fluid balance. The high silicon / calcium-chloride content of the elixir supports healthy heart function and strength.
• Regenerative to the heart muscles, support heart function.
• Over weeks and months, Heart Health supports cleansing of the circulatory system for the heart, blood and kidney vessels.
• Supports normal blood pressure.
• The kidney herbs in Heart Health include - Kumarahou (natural vessel wall detergent), carrageen, hawthorn berry, yellow dock root and clove oil
Oils & Ethers
• Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
• Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
• Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
• Coriander (Coriandrum sativum - Oil of the seed)
• Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
• Rose (Damask) (Rosa damascena - Oil of the flower petals and leaves)
• Black cohosh (Cimicifuca racemosa - The root)
• Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
• Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha - Flowers and leaves)
• Hawthorn berry (Crataegus oxyacantha - The berries)
• Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
• Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca - Whole herb (above ground))
• Valerian (Valerian officinalis - The root)
• Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
• Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
• Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
• Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
• Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
• Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Adults (12 years and over): 5-10ml, 3-4x daily.
Best taken straight. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.