Harker Herbals Ear Nose & Throat Tonic 250ml
- Out of stock
The eugenol and eucalyptol found in this elixir help purify and disinfect the blood, lymph and tissue cells. This elixir provides exceptional respiratory support.
• Blood and lymph purifier.
• Support for the immune system.
• Effective antiseptic
• Relief for sore throats and tonsils
Oils & Ethers
• Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
• Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
• Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
• Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
• Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
• Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
• Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
• Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
• Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
• Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
• Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
• Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
• Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
• Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
• Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
• Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Adults (12 years and over): 5-10ml, 3-4x daily. Children (2-12 years): 2.5ml, 3-4x daily. Infants: (1-2 years): 1.25ml, 2-3x daily. Swill prior to swallowing.
Best taken straight by 1 to 1½ teaspoons for most disorders or by drops for infants and general prevention. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Contains menthol. Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using Harker Herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.