Harker Herbals Detox Support 250ml
- In stock
An effective detoxification tonic that helps rid the body, blood and lungs from residue of chemicals, poisons and other toxins. With a rich number of herbs including carrageen to dissolve mucus (great for lung health), horehound leaf, vervain leaf, yellow dock root, and other pure essential oils for cleansing and healing - Detox Support will help return the body to a cleaner state.
Oils & Ethers
• Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
• Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
• Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
• D'limonene (Extracted from citrus species - Distilled oil from orange rind)
• Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
• Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
• Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) - Oil of the resinous gum)
• Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
• Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
• Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
• Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
• Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
• Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
• Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
• Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
• Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
• Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
• Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Adults (12 years and over): 5-10ml, 3-4x daily. Children (2-12 years): 2.5ml, 3-4x daily. Infants: (1-2 years): 1.25ml, 2-3x daily. Babies (1 to 6 drops). Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using Harker Herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.