Harker Herbals Chest Clear 250ml
- In stock
• Anti-phlegmatic properties make this a great blend for healthy lung function.
• Loosens catarrh, dissolves phlegm helping removal.
• Supports normal breathing capacity.
• Loosens excessive mucus within lung cells, expedites removal of excess mucus.
• Ideal for babies (1 to 6 drops) and is pleasant for children, adults and the elderly.
Oils & Ethers
• Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
• Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
• Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
• Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinale - Oil from the rhizome)
• Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
• Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
• Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
• Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
• Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
• Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
• Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
• Honeysuckle (Lonicera caprifolium - Flowers and leaves)
• Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
• Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
• Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
• Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
• Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
• Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Adults (12 years and over): 5-10ml, 3-4x daily. Can be taken up to 6 x daily at 5ml per dose; heavier people and chronic conditions can take up to 10-15ml, 6 x daily. Children (2-12 years): 2.5ml, 3-4x daily. Infants: (1-2 years): 1.25ml, 2-3x daily. Babies (1 to 6 drops). Swill prior to swallowing.
Contains alcohol. Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. Best taken straight or in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Dietary Advice: avoid mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks.
Next day courier delivery to most places in New Zealand.