Harker Herbals Bruise Cream 150g
- Out of stock
Helps to cool the skin, and soothe bruising. With the soothing properties of arnica and chamomile, this cream is an excellent 'sports-rub' that can be applied after strenuous activity, or injury to revive tired and strained muscles and bruising. Contains the natural oleoresin Turpentine from the Turpentine tree - a known North American Indian remedy for severe bruising.
Oils & Ethers
• Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
• Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil)
• Mustard (white) (Brassica alba - Oil from the seeds)
• Olive (pure virgin (Olea europaea - Oil from the berries)
• Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
• Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
• Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
• Turpentine (natural) (Pinus larix (tree resin) - Oil from the tree resin)
• Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens - Oil of the berry)
• Arnica (Arnica montara - The flower)
• Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus - The flowers)
• Aloe Vera in carrageen gel (Aloaceae vera - An Aloe Vera imbibed carrageen gel)
• Glucate cream (natural) (A natural, sweet almond oil-based creamy substance).
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
• Apply to bruises 2 or 3 times daily to bring out bruising and speed up healing. Cover if severe.
• Apply to elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles as required for soothing relief.
• An ideal therapeutic cream for massage as it glides well, especially with water-moistened hands. Avoid sensitive areas.
• May also be liberally applied and suitably covered with a bandage to contain the gel, for all day healing.
• Easily washes off in warm water.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.