• Helps to alter the disease-acid state to one of pro-alkaline. Tissues are cooled, cleansed, toned and revitalised due to the many urinary specific herbs.
• Works through the entire Genito-Urinary tract including Kidneys, Bladder and Urethra / Ureter. Also influences the liver and gallbladder beneficially.
• An antiseptic elixir.
• Specific for reproductive and urinary system health.
Oils & Ethers
• Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
• Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
• Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea - Oil of the flowers)
• Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
• Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare - Oil of the seed)
• Frankincense (Boswellia sacra - Oil from the resin of the tree)
• Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
• Juniper (Juniperus communis - Oil from the needles)
• Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) - Oil of the resinous gum)
• Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
• Angelica (Angelica archangelica - The root)
• Blackberry root (Rubus fructicosus - The root)
• Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
• Gorse (Ulex europaeus - Tips and flowers)
• Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
• Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
• Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
• Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca - Whole herb (above ground))
• Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
• Kelp, giant (Laminaria)
• Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
• Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
• Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
• Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Adults: Take 5-10ml, three to four times daily. Child: Take half the recommended dosage. Baby: Take quarter the recommended dosage. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children
Dietary Advice: avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.