Ginkgo biloba 120mg 200 vegetarian capsules
- In stock
Enhances Memory and Improves Circulation
• Enhances blood circulation
• Improves cognitive functions
• Alleviates feelings of fatigue
• Protects body from free radicals
• May help relieve upper respiratory infections
What is Ginkgo Biloba and where does it come from?
Native to China, Ginkgo Biloba is one of the oldest species of trees and has been used for thousands of years by Chinese traditional herbalists to help improve cognitive functions, enhance blood circulation, promote sexual energy and fight free radical damage.
How does Ginkgo Biloba work?
Utilising a standardised 24% Ginkgo Flavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones, Ginkgo Biloba improves blood circulation by effectively delivering oxygen and nutrients to each part of the body including the brain, which can enhance memory, improve mental acuity, reduce mental fatigue and produce ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) to help stimulate metabolism of glucose.
And because it’s potent with nutrients including: Antioxidants, Ginkgolides A, B and C, Bilobalide, Quercetin and Kaempferol, Ginkgo Biloba may also help reduce upper respiratory inflammation, protect against free radicals and strengthen immunity and metabolism.
Why take Ginkgo Biloba?
While studies on Ginkgo Biloba are still being carried out, researchers do believe that Ginkgo Biloba is a healthy supplement with natural compounds that can improve overall health and well being.
Serving Size: One (1) Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 200
Amount Per Serving
• Ginkgo Biloba Extract (leaf) 120mg
(24% ginkgo flavonol glycosides, 28.8mg; 6% terpene lactones, 7.2mg)
Other Ingredients: HPMC vegetable capsule, rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Take one (1) capsule, one to three times daily.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
• If you are planning to have any type of surgery or dental work, stop using Ginkgo for at least 14 days prior to the procedure.
• If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, have a clotting or bleeding disorder or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care practitioner prior to using Ginkgo Biloba.
• In rare cases, Ginkgo has caused headaches, irritability, diarrhea, nausea and skin irritations. If you experience any of these symptoms after taking Ginkgo, discontinue use and consult your health care practitioner.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.