Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health
• Promotes strong bones and teeth
• Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
• Helps maintain normal PH levels
• Required nutrient for muscle contraction
• Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
• Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
• Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
• May support healthy cholesterol levels
• Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
• May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
• Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism
What is Coral Calcium and where does it come from?
Coral Calcium is a salt of calcium derived from fossilised coral reefs. Living coral reefs are endangered and cannot be harvested without significant damage to the ecosystem, and because of this, coral calcium is harvested by grinding up above-ground limestone deposits that were once part of a coral reef. Calcium from coral sources need to be refined to remove pollutants of the source environment. BIOVEA's Coral Calcium is environment-safe and above-sea-level sourced.
A British journalist from the Guinness Book of Records was on assignment to interview Shigechiyo Izumi, the world's oldest documented living person, a sprightly 115-year-old man in remarkably good health. The journalist was amazed by Izumi's vitality and the fact that he had worked until the age of 105. When the journalist realised most of the island's inhabitants were physically fit, with long lifespan and low incidences of serious illness, he persuaded Mr. Izumi to submit to a medical check up.
The results were nothing short of fantastic. How could a person of his age possibly be so healthy? A team of researchers came to the island to answer this question and made some remarkable discoveries. They found the water the islanders drank was different from water found anywhere else in the world. These islands were built up from Sango coral reefs that are chemically very similar to the human skeleton. When rain falls on these islands, it percolates through these ancient coral deposits and picks up minerals and other elements that make it truly unique, Not only does it contain many essential minerals, it is also very alkaline, with a pH between 7 and 8.5.
What does Coral Calcium do and what studies support this?
After years of research, it was found that a small amount of processed coral added to just about any liquid would increase the pH and make it alkaline. Researchers also discovered that the coral neutralised waste products in water and added a number of important minerals often removed during treatment at local water plants. Even water containing impurities such as chlorine, bacteria, heavy metals, and fluoride can be brought into proper pH balance.
Over a decade ago, the health conscious Japanese government authorised the mining of this Sango coral sand. Sango coral is the only coral out of 2,500 species found to have these health benefits, and only occurs in abundance around Okinawa, Japan. Over four million Japanese consume coral calcium daily (including many world recognised medical doctors).
Why take Coral Calcium?
Coral Calcium is mostly known for its ability to promote strong bones and teeth. Coral Calcium may also help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid. It is an important nutrient for lowering blood pressure, a required nutrient for muscle contraction and necessary for healthy blood clotting. Coral Calcium also plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
• Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 900 mcg RAE
• Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30 mg
• Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 20.5 mcg
• Vitamin E (as d-alpha succinate) 24.9 mg
• Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg
• Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 1.5 mg
• Riboflavin 1.7 mg
• Niacin (as niacinamide) 15 mg
• Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg
• Folate (400 mcg folic acid) 667 mcg DFE
• Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 4 mcg
• Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
• Calcium (as coral calcium) 1000 mg
• Iodine (from kelp) 50 mcg
• Magnesium (from coral calcium & magnesium citrate) 200 mg
• Zinc (as zinc citrate) 8 mg
• Selenium (as selenium chelate) 35 mcg
• Copper (as copper gluconate) 3 mg
• Manganese (as manganese glycinate) 1.5 mg
• Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 120 mcg 3
• Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Take 4 capsules daily with a meal. Dosage can be split between two or more meals.