- In stock
Breakthrough ionic trace mineral and nutrient formula & dissolved oxygen that represents a Quantum leap in micro nutrition. Cellfood is a uniquely created formulation that contains a wide array of plant-based and sea based nutrients in colloidal form.
International Hall of Fame Advanced Technology Award winner Cellfood: is a truly unique combination of nutritional technologies. CELLFOOD provides a powerful, unsurpassed source of nutrition and dissolved oxygen to the body containing super energised ionic minerals in the most bio-available and effective form known today.
Cellfood supplies micro nutrients to nourish the body and help boost energy: Cellfood supplies naturally rich plant-based and sea-based micro nutrients many of which are not commonly found in today’s foods.
Cellfood delivers its nutrients in an ionic form: Because Cellfood's nutrients are in an ionic state – at an amazingly tiny 4 to 7 nanometers in size – they may be absorbed quickly and efficiently.
What can Cellfood Original Concentrate do?: Cellfood provides valuable food based micro nutrition in a convenient liquid formula and is all natural, plant based and Vegan.
Serve: 8 drops
Each serve contains 326mg of Cellfood, a proprietary blend of:
• Purified Water
• Dissolved Oxygen
• Ionic Colloidal Minerals
• Plant Source Enzymes
• Plant Source Amino Acids
Additional ingredients information:
• Cellfood's proprietary blend is created from pristine mineral springs, sea water and fossilized plants with dissolved oxygen containing a wide array of vital and beneficial nutrients.
• It’s sourced from the clean southern oceans between New Zealand and Antarctica, nutrient-rich mineral springs in North America and from virgin earth fossilized organics.
• It is all natural, non-toxic, non-invasive and there has been no animal testing.
• Each 30 ml bottle contains about one months supply at 24 drops daily.
• Free from: alcohol, corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, milk, peanuts, salt, shellfish, soy, starch, sugar, tree nuts, wheat, yeast.
1. How should I use Cellfood?
Cellfood is best enjoyed before meals, 3 times a day starting first thing upon rising in a glass of water. 5 – 8 drops each serving. Alternatively, add your individual serving of drops in your water bottle throughout the day. *Cellfood may be enjoyed in juice if desired although purified water is recommended.
2. How much Cellfood do I start with?
As each person’s body is unique, along with our life’s circumstances, Cellfood serving suggestions are just that … a suggestion. Start slowly, this allows the body to absorb the unique nutrients in Cellfood. Normally you would start with 1-3 drops 30 minutes before meals 3 times daily. Work your way up to the optimal serving of 24 drops daily. This may take a week or two. *Sensitive people can consume even as little as a drop per day if necessary.
3. How long can I use Cellfood for?
Cellfood can be enjoyed for life. It’s like adding fuel in your car. Every day your body rebuilds and cleanses. Cellfood helps assist wellbeing.
4. Can my children use Cellfood?
There is no reason why children can not consume Cellfood if they are 12 years and older. Serving size depends on each individual but 1/4 the adult serving size is typical.
5. Can a breast feeding mother use Cellfood?
We have many nursing mothers among our satisfied customers, but we recommend you speak with your Health Professional before using.
6. I am an athlete/exercise instructor/body-builder. How should I use Cellfood?
Cellfood helps nourish the body during and post work-out. Consume up to 25 drops during your work-out and another serving post work-out.
7. How do I store Cellfood?
Cellfood can be stored anywhere, preferably under 30 degrees celsius, and is resilient to heat and electromagnetic radiation. No refrigeration is necessary. It can be taken travelling or left out on your bench top. *Remember- Use Cellfood carefully over any surfaces and materials when undiluted, as product contains organic plant matter which may cause discolouration.
8. Can Cellfood be consumed without water or used on the skin?
Cellfood is recommended to mix in at least 250ml of water. The product works best when added to water for nutritional benefits from the trace minerals and natural elements. We recommend using the Cellfood Oxygen Gel for topical applications to help renew the look of the skins texture, making it feel softer, appearing smoother and firmer.
9. What is the shelf life of Cellfood?
Approximately 5 years.
10. The Cellfood Original Formula can be consumed for life. It’s like putting good food in the body. These are designed to accompany each other and all blend together beautifully.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.