BareOrganics Agave inulin powder 227g
- In stock
• Natural sweetener with a low-glycemic index
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure simple, wholesome nutrition
• Gluten Free & Non-GMO
• Contains dietary fibre to assist healthy digestion
• Easily added to any drink for recipe to add a hint of healthy sweetness
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What is Agave Inulin Powder?
Agave Inulin Powder is a nutritious, powder extracted from 100% organic agave tequilana, a species of blue agave native to Mexico. It acts as a natural sweetener and sugar alternative, and is ideal for both cooking and baking.
Why Use Agave Inulin Powder?
Agave Inulin Powder is a healthy and natural way to mildly sweeten a favorite recipe, and because it is low-glycemic, it does so without spiking your blood sugar. This makes it an excellent healthy alternative to sugar or honey.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is 100% recyclable, BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe! For your safety, it is important to remember to remove the easy-peel label and any remaining protective seal foil before placing your container in the microwave.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Golden Agave Granola
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup raw honey (or your favorite natural sweetener!)
6 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1 cup BareOrganics Goji Berries
1/4 cup BareOrganics Agave Inulin Powder
1/4 cup BareOrganics Chia Seeds
2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. vanilla powder
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (including powders) into a large bowl and mix
well. Add coconut oil and honey. Continue to mix until well distributed.
3. Spread mixture evenly onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the oven
and bake for 75-90 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes to ensure even baking.
4. Remove tray from oven and let cool. Store dry granola in glass jars to
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4g)
Servings Per Container: About 57
Amount Per Serving
• Calories 15
• Total Fat 0g
Sat. Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
• Cholesterol 0g
• Sodium 0mg
• Total Carb. 4g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Total Sugars 0g
Incl. 0g Added Sugars
• Protein 0g
Ingredients: Organic Agave Inulin (core). Botanical Source: Agave tequilana.
Use one teaspoon (1 scoop) as a mild, natural substitute for sugar in recipes and beverages.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture. Do not use this product if tamper evident tab has been removed or is broken.
Note: Silica packet included to help maintain freshness. Do not consume.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.