Harker Herbals Panacea Tonic 250ml
- Out of stock
• Panacea Tonic is designed to support the body's immunity processes.
• May be used up to 2-3 months consistently.
• Take at least 30 minutes before or after chemical drugs.
• Non-nauseating in specified (on label) dosages.
Oils & Ethers
• D'Limonene (Extracted from citrus species - Distilled oil from orange rind)
• Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinale - Oil from the rhizome)
• Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
• Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
• Sassafras (Sassafras albidum - Oil of dried root bark and pith)
• Thymol (Oil from Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) - A crystalline compound extracted from thyme oil.)
• Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens - Oil of the berry)
• Black cohosh (Cimicifuca racemosa - The root)
• Bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis - The root)
• Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
• Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
• Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
• Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
• Pine (Pinus Radiata - The bark)
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa - The rhizome)
• Valerian (Valerian officinalis - The root)
• Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)
• Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
• Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
• Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
• Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
• Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
• Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
• U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Adults (12 years and over): 5-10ml, 3-4x daily.
Best taken straight. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.