Solgar Ultimate Bone Support
- Out of stock
Solgar® Ultimate Bone Support provides 7 key nutrients to support bone health. It contains amino acid chelates, citrates and malates, which ensure that these nutrients are easy to absorb. Calcium's use by the body is dependent on two other key nutrients, vitamin D and vitamin K, which are also provided in this formulation.
Keeping bones strong and healthy is particularly important with age. With aging, the body loses its ability to regenerate healthy bone mass, leading to weakened bone, particularly in post-menopausal women.
• Advanced calcium complex with essential nutrients for bone health
• Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
• Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral density in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
• Vitamin D3, zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles.
• Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
• Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and maintenance of normal bones
• Vitamin K2 helps to promote the incorporation of calcium into the bone matrix, and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Calcium (as dicalcium malate, citrate, bisglycinate) 1000mg. Magnesium (as dimagnesium malate, oxide, bisglycinate, citrate) 500mg. Zinc (as bisglycinate) 5mg. Manganese (as bisglycinate) 2mg. Copper (as bisglycinate) 500µg. Boron (as boric acid) 2mg. Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) (contains milk and soya) 65µg. Vitamin D3 (contains bovine) cholecalciferol 1000 IU) 25µg. Bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, dextrin. Cellulose gum. Anti-caking agents: vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. Glazing agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil).
• Sugar free
• Wheat free
• Yeast free
• No artificial flavouring
• No artificial colours
• Gluten free
• No artificial sweeteners
• No preservatives
Adults can take up to four tablets daily preferably with food, or as advised by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.