Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C SALE! buy 2 for $99.90
- Out of stock
• Helps protect cells from the damage caused by free radical
• Supports a healthy immune system
• Supports collagen production for healthier skin, muscles and joints
• Promotes muscle repair
• Supports healthy gums
• Supports optimal overall health
• Supports paleo, zone and vegan diet
Lypospheric Vitamin C, why you need it...
Vitamin C is one of the most powerful nutrients known to man. After taking Lypospheric Vitamin C, liposomes filled with Vitamin C are transported into the bloodstream, and into the cells.
• Unique, high-performance dietary supplement
• Liposomal delivery system
• Maximum bioavailability
• Maximum benefit
Liposomal Delivery System
Lypospheric products are liposomes made from phospholipids - the same material that makes up your cells - to encapsulate the nutrient and maximize absorption. With our liposomal delivery system, you get the benefit of the nutrient and satisfy the body's ever-growing need for phospholipids, including phosphatidylcholine (PC)
• 1,000 mg Vitamin C
• 1,000 mg Essential Phospholipids
• Purified water, alcohol (preservative), citric acid.
• Contains phospholipids derived from soy.
• Contains no starch, no yeast, no hexane, no artificial colors or flavors.
• Non-GMO, sugar free, gluten free, 100% vegan.
Take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the packet, squeeze into one to three ounces of your favorite cool beverage, and consume in one swallow on an empty stomach. Wait at least 15 minutes before eating. Contents of packet will not dissolve.
We do not recommend mixing any of the products in hot beverages, because this could damage the liposomes. We also do not recommend blending any of our products in a food processor or blender. Use cool or room temperature beverage.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Note: Packets may expand as latent air from the filling process tends to expand over time. This does not affect the quality of the product. Not a low calorie supplement.
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time. If you open an individual packet and do not wish to consume all of the product, reseal the open packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate until you're ready to take it, or up to 24 hours.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.