Glucorex advanced blood sugar support 90 vegetarian capsules
- Out of stock
Specifically formulated to support healthy glucose metabolism.
• Superior Formula with GlucoFit®
• Supports Glucose Metabolism
• Minimizes Sweet Cravings
• Vegetarian Formula
What is Glucose?
Glucose, or commonly called sugar, is an important energy source that is needed by all the cells and organs of our bodies. Some examples are our muscles and our brain. Glucose or sugar comes from the food we eat. Carbohydrates such as fruit, bread pasta and cereals are common sources of glucose. These foods are broken down into sugar in our stomachs, and then absorbed into the bloodstream.
Diabetes is a condition where the glucose or sugar levels are too high in the blood. High blood sugar levels if untreated will cause short-term effects and long-term complications. High blood sugar levels over the short term do not cause any damage to the organs of your body, however they will cause you to feel tired and weak, be thirsty, and urinate a lot, be susceptible to infections and have blurry vision.
What are the key ingredients in Glucorex™ and how do they work?
Glucorex™ contains GlucoFit®, a dietary ingredient extracted from the herb Lagestroemia speciosa. GlucoFit®'s active component, corosolic acid, has shown in scientific studies to support healthy glucose metabolisim. We have also included an extract from the herb Gymnema sylvestre, a small plant native to India. Extracts of Gymnema have been used for centuries by Ayurvedic herbalists for the support of glucose metabolism.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
• Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) (Vitamin B-1) 8 mg
• Biotin 1000 mcg
• Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 8 mg
• Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Citrate) 67 mg
• Chromium (ChromeMate®) 133 mcg (as Chromium Polynicotinate)
• GlucoFit® (from Banaba Extract) 1.5 mg (Lagerstroemia speciosa) (leaf) (min. 18% Corosolic Acid)
• Gymnema sylvestre Extract (Leaf) 67 mg (GS4 PLUS®) (min. 25% Gymnemic Acid)
• L-Glutamine (Free-Form) 167 mg
• Alpha Lipoic Acid 15 mg
• Vanadium 167 mcg (as Vanadium Amino Acid Chelate)
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
WARNING: Diabetics and hypoglycemics should consult with a qualified health practitioner before using. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.