Target the first signs of hair loss and fight premature thinning with this ultra nourishing leave-in treatment. Used over time, its densifying and thickening properties will leave your hair fuller, shinier, and more manageable.
Veta Hair Stimulating Topical Serum for Women restores the hair growth cycle by combatting both genetic and environmental factors of hair thinning. From the first application, Veta addresses hair loss and fights chronic and severe thinning at the root, helping combat premature loss and encourage healthy growth.
Veta's proprietary formula includes powerful ingredients which revitalize the scalp and fortify the hair:
- Multi-functional Trichogen blocks DHT, strengthens follicles, locks in moisture, and restores shine and bounce. 5% concentration.
- Follicusan softens strands for a silky, touchable texture you’ll want to run your hands through. 5% concentration.
- Biotin reinforces thin or splitting hair creating thicker, stronger individual hairs and helping hair grow longer.
- Neem oil, a traditional Ayurvedic oil long prized for its topical and cosmetic uses, cleanses your scalp and heals inflammation.
- Finally, an infusion of calming lavender oil means that applying Veta will be a soothing, spa-like experience — with absolutely no harsh chemical smells or stinging.
Developed specifically for women who want to target thinning areas with a leave-in treatment that keeps working continuously throughout the day - not just in the shower - to achieve maximum results. Noticeable results can occur in as little as 1-2 weeks but more commonly after 1-2 months of regular use.
This powerful blend is only available from Veta. For best results use as part of the complete Veta Hair Stimulating System.
Deionized water, propanediol, Follicusan (aqua/alcohol denat. (ethanol/isopropyl alcohol/methanol)/panthenyl ethyl ether/inositol/milk protein/lactose/acetyl cysteine/acetyl methionine/sodium citrate/citric acid), Trichogen (panax ginseng root extract/arginine/acetyl tyrosine/arctium majus root extract/hydrolyzed soy protein/polyquaternium-11/peg-12 dimethicone/calcium pantothenate/zinc gluconate/niacinamide/ ornithine/citrulline/glucosamine hcl/biotin), glycerine, lactic acid, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol, lavender oil, allantoin, aloe vera extract, copper peptides (ghk-cu), saw palmetto extract, pea sprout extract, panthenol, neem oil, biotin.
This formulation is:
- Harsh chemicals-free
- Never tested on animals
Generously massage onto scalp twice a day, paying special attention to the areas that are affected by hair loss or thinning. Work into scalp for 2-4 minutes, and then wash your hands after completing. Leave the topical treatment on your scalp for four or more hours.
- As with all topical solutions for thinning hair, it is important to start early, since the technology works by revitalizing hair follicles that have been dormant. They may not respond as vigorously after many years.
- For best results, apply treatment directly to the areas of thinning or shedding and massage into the scalp.
- Spray enough solution on each affected area to cover the underlying scalp and follicle roots but not so much as to soak the head. Optimal sprays per user will vary by individual.
- Apply twice per day, every day, without skipping applications. Using less would reduce the effectiveness.
- Results may appear in as little as 1 month, although most people require 2-3 months, since normal hair grows at a rate of 1–1.5 cm per month.
- When beginning use of Veta Topical Therapy, increased shedding of old hairs to prepare for new hairs may last up to two weeks.
- If your thinning or shedding is due to heredity, then continued use of Veta Topical Therapy is necessary to forestall future losses. If thinning is due to other factors, then it may be possible to discontinue treatment and maintain your hair.
- If you miss an application, do not try to make up for it by applying more later. Just return to your normal schedule.
Next day Courier Post delivery to most places in New Zealand.